Thursday 11 October 2007

A Mantra of Sustainable living and green consumer motivations





During ages, consumers where only aware of one thing they feel as ‘home’. These days are different. As material needs get satisfied, and the World is flat (and people get worried on climate change and political instability), people feel more ‘levels’ as their home. In every level, they feel the need of health, neatness, honesty, happiness, beauty and peace
This is just a thought. But it means green business has the opportunity to detect and meet more needs. If you can use it to convince your clients to go green, go for it!


1) MY SOUL
>>> I want to feel consious and develope my personality
2) MY BODY
>>> I want to stay healthy
3) MY HOME
>>> I want a sociable and comfortable place to live
4) MY COMMUNITY
>>>
I want to feel accepted by people who are important to me and enjoy a happy and durable relation with them
5) SOCIETY
>>> I want to live in a safe and positive, well designed society and look forward to a prosperous future
6) THE BIOSPHERE
>>> I want the eco-system to stay alive

No comments:

Post a Comment