Saturday 13 October 2007

A collection of remarkable CSR and public awareness campaigns


Yesterday, I installed Picasa (photo management software of Google, including web-galleries, editing tools, uploadtool, ...), and I was surprized how many cause-related advertising campaigns I have on my harddrive. In my job I watch an enourmous amount of campaigns, promo's, marketing actions... I'm currenlty exploring and finding back real jewels on my own computer... (All things I saved from the web the past few years...)

I decided to put them all in a web gallery, and make them public. So feel free to go watching some of the finest, most creative and sophisticated public awareness campaigns worldwide, here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/stefaanvandist/RemarkablePublicAwarenessCampaigns

No comments:

Post a Comment